The Diocese of Fond du Lac COVID-19 Task Force is appointed to assist the bishop in sorting through data on the pandemic to provide the best direction to congregations and members of the diocese. The Task Force is tracking the best recommendations from public health experts and monitoring the response from fellow communities of faith as well as soliciting ideas and expertise from others in our diocese.
Current members of that task force are
- The Rev. Chris Arnold, Rector, Trinity, Oshkosh, Chair.
- The Rev. Monica Burkert-Brist, Vicar, Holy Trinity, Waupun. Former Assistant Attorney General, Wisconsin Dept of Justice.
- The Rev. Dcn. Nicci Beeck, Grace, Sheboygan. 18 years as public health educator for the Brown County.
- Dr. Pamela Glennon, St. John’s, Wausau. Orthopedic Surgeon.
- The Rev. Sue Kruger, St. John's, Wausau, Hospital Chaplain and Educator.
- Dr. Brad Lauderdale, M.D., St. Thomas, Menasha. Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine.
- The Rev Amanda Sampey, St. James, Mosinee. Chaplain at Ascension Hospital, Wausau and St. Michael’s, Stevens Point.
- The Rev. Christopher Wilkerson, Rector, All Saints, Appleton