Published September 19, 2022
CDC recommendations by county are at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html.
With the overall stabilization of the pandemic, the diocesan COVID Task Force is now on hiatus. The protocols and best practices document of 4 April 2022 continues to be the official standard in the diocese.
- People may choose to mask at any time. If the CDC local county risk level is high, wear a mask.
- Distancing is encouraged.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness or recently exposed to a confirmed communicable disease case is to refrain from in-person attendance.
Covid Task Force Members
The Diocese of Fond du Lac COVID Task Force assists the bishop in sorting through data on the pandemic to provide best practices to congregations and members of the diocese. The Task Force tracks recommendations from public health experts and monitors the response from fellow communities of faith as well as soliciting ideas and expertise from others in our diocese.
Current members are:
- The Rt. Rev. Matthew Gunter, Bishop of Fond du Lac, Chair.
- The Rev. Monica Burkert-Brist, Canonically Resident. Former Assistant Attorney General, Wisconsin Dept of Justice.
- Dr. Pamela Glennon, St. John’s, Wausau. Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Dr. Brad Lauderdale, M.D., St. Thomas, Menasha. Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine.
- The Rev. Christopher Wilkerson, Rector, All Saints, Appleton